4 Ways to Offer Degrees and Credits
4 Ways to Earn Degrees and Credits:
- Start a Degree Program
- Start a Certificate of Ministry Program
- Earn Credit for Individual Courses
- Complete Your Degree
Launch Your Program This Fall
- Hartford, CT – August 16-18
- Ames, IA – September 13-15
- Seattle, WA – September 27-29
If you are already certified (or cannot participate in a scheduled Initial Certified Leader Training), please call 515-292-9694 or email us to address how you can launch a program this fall.
eLuncheons, Webinars, and eTraining
- eLuncheon-a 40-minute multimedia conversation that explains the basic features of the Antioch School.
- Webinar-a 4-hour multimedia conversation that carefully explores the biblical and practical distinctives of the Antioch School.
Register for an eLuncheon or Webinar
We also offer ongoing training for our Certified Leaders and others using BILD resources.
- eTraining–September 7-8, Old Testament Theology: The Law
Accreditation Announcement in Christianity Today
We were granted accreditation on June 4. This means that we are the first truly church-based and competency-based institution to receive accreditation by an agency recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the U.S. Department of Education (USDE).
Benefits of Accreditation:
- Third party assurance of the quality of the Antioch School. Although we are unique in many ways, we have been recognized for the quality of our programs and integrity of our operations.
- Transfer credit and recognition of degrees by other academic institutions has been streamlined. Every school can decide for itself how it wants to recognize credit and degrees of other institutions. However, most rely on a book called Directory of Higher Education Institutions published by CHEA. The Antioch School will be listed in the next edition this fall.